435 DEVON PARK DRIVE
435 Devon Park Drive Wayne, PA 19087
This property is located in the thriving community of Wayne in Tredyffrin Township, where residents enjoy the lowest real estate tax rate in the entire County. The region is a bustling commercial center, with the largest employment, dining, hospitality, and, of course, retail opportunities in the entire Philadelphia region.
The King of Prussia Mall is only five minutes away, while the newly-developed Village at Valley Forge and King of Prussia Town Center is across Swedesford Road (about 90 seconds), and a newly-constructed Lifetime Fitness Center is adjacent from the property (about 30 seconds).
In addition to the lifestyle amenities, this location has nearby universities to support life-science users. Villanova University, Cabrini College, Haverford College and Saint Joseph’s University share locations along the Main Line, all within 20 minutes of this location. Center City Philadelphia universities are all under 30 minutes away!
Providing Fantastic Amenities
- Property’s beautiful, recently landscaped surrounding and updated signage affords tenants with a campus-like feel.
- Brick facades provide a timeless appeal and offer a new owner minimal capital requirements.
- Various suite sizes to accommodate expansions, contractions, and new leasing to tenants both large and small.
- Property enjoys convenient major highway access to Route 202 which connects quickly to I-76 and 276 and Routes 422, 363 and 23.
- Tredyffrin Township has the lowest overall business tax burden, creating a competitive advantage over competing submarkets, such as King of Prussia, Radnor and Conshohocken.
- 3.9 Acre parking lot positioned along Devon Park Drive, which includes 141 parking spaces.
- Brand new landscaping for entire center.
- Complete lobby renovation featuring all new flooring, fresh paint and modern light sculptures in building 800. (November 2017 expected completion.)
- Addition of a gym and a conference / training room in suite 804 located in building 800.
- Planned renovations for monument signage.
1,300 SF – 7,737 SF