435 Devon Park Drive
1,900 SF – 5,959 SF Space Available
Property has recently underwent several major renovations including all new monument signage throughout the campus, installation of a 24/7 micro-market, a brand new lobby, and an addition of a gym and shared conference room center!
- Various suite sizes to accommodate expansions, contractions, and new leasing to tenants both large and small.
- Property enjoys convenient major highway access to Route 202 which connects quickly to I-76 and 276 and Routes 422, 363, and 23.
- Direct access to the Chester Valley Trail.
- Tredyffrin Township has the lowest overall business tax burden, creating a competitive advantage over competing submarkets, such as King of Prussia, Radnor, and Conshohocken.
- 3.9 acre parking lot positioned along Devon Park Drive, which includes 141 parking spaces.