Up to 75,000 SF Space Available for Lease
MULTI-TENANT & SINGLE TENANT BUILDING OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO LEASE!
- Building 1001: up to 28,000 SF – amenity center will be located in basement of this building, plus this building has executive covered parking
- Building 1015: up to 19,634 SF
- Building 1021: up to 9,328 SF
- Building 1031: up to 18,248 SF
- Building 1041: Leased
Welcome to Cassford Corporate Center, the exciting, new corporate campus where your company can truly thrive.
- 5-building 132,000s SF Class A Office Portfolio that is currently undergoing $4.5M renovation project!
- As of August 1, 2019 there is a brand new state of the art 10,000 SF amenity center that includes a gym with locker rooms and showers, cafeteria with a 24/7 micro-market that is restocked on daily basis with healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and drink options, and a large shared conference room center!
- Additional renovations include brand new facades, restrooms and lobbies for each building and brand new monument and directory signage throughout the campus. These renovations will be fully complete by the end of November 2019.
- Direct access to the Chester Valley Trail (running/walking/biking path)!
- Direct access to the D’Ambrosio Park – several tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts and baseball field!
- Positioned in close proximity to the intersections of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the Schuylkill Expressway, Routes 202 and 422, Cassatt Square is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 252 (Swedesford Road) and Old Cassatt Road.
- Local amenities such as “King of Prussia Mall” (a shopping, dining, and hospitality mecca that includes virtually every high-end global retailer, the very finest restaurants, hotels and services), the Valley Forge National Historical Park, Valley Forge Casino and Resort, and Philadelphia’s Main Line are only minutes away.
- Tax Structure: There are business advantages of being located in Tredyffrin Township. Neighboring Upper Merion Township has a mercantile or business privilege tax of 0.0015 mills. For example, any business in a township with such a mercantile tax has to pay $1.50 per $1,000 of gross receipts and file annually a gross receipt tax. There is no Earned Income / Wage tax. There is no Per Capita Tax. Occupancy Tax is $10 annually per employee.
- Only a 4 minute drive to the Berwyn Train Station!