466 Devon Park Drive
- Incredible opportunity for a life science company, given that all of the lab infrastructure is already in place.
- Loading and drive-in doors available.
- Building recently underwent several renovations including a brand new façade, cafeteria with a 24/7 micro-market, beautiful shared conference room center, incredible fitness center with locker rooms and showers.
- Local lifestyle amenities are unmatched.
- More than 28,000 residents in the township, enjoying the lowest real estate tax rate in the entire County. The region is a thriving commercial center, with the largest employment, dining, hospitality, and, of course, retail opportunities in the entire Philadelphia region.
- Property has convenient major highway access to Route 202, which connects quickly to I-76 and 276 and Routes 422, 363 and 23.
- The King of Prussia Mall is only five minutes away, the newly-developed Village at Valley Forge and King of Prussia Town Center is across Swedesford Road (about 90 seconds), a newly-constructed Lifetime Fitness Center is adjacent from the property (about 30 seconds).
- In addition to the lifestyle amenities, this location has nearby universities to support life-science users. Villanova University, Cabrini College, Haverford College and Saint Joseph’s University share locations along the Main Line, all within 20 minutes of this location. Center City Philadelphia universities are all under 30 minutes away!