Up to 60,000 SF available to lease (opportunity for tenant to have their own floor or building)
131,509 SF (Five-Building Campus)
300 Cassatt Square
MULTI-TENANT & SINGLE TENANT BUILDING OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO LEASE!
Welcome to Cassford Corporate Center, the exciting, new corporate campus where your company can truly thrive.
- 4M Renovation Project Recently Completed! Includes the following:
- Onsite gym with locker rooms and showers, café with 24/7 micro-market, shared conference room center and game room.
- Gym and shared conference room center are Available to all tenants at no cost
- Each Building also has brand new facades, lobbies and restrooms
- Direct Access to the Chester Valley Trail (22 mile biking/running/walking path)
- Direct Access to D’Ambrosio Park (tennis courts, volleyball courts, BBQ cook out spot)
- There are opportunities to rent in a multi-tenant building or have your very own floor or building!
Nearby Amenities/Location Perks
For prospective tenants not familiar with Berwyn, PA please see below questions we frequently receive.
Where is Berwyn, PA?
- Berwyn is part of Chester County, PA and is part of Philadelphia’s Mainline Suburbs, often said to be one of the best places to live. Positioned in close proximity to the intersections of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the Schuylkill Expressway, Routes 202 and 422, Cassatt Square is conveniently located at the intersection of Route 252 (Swedesford Road) and Old Cassatt Road.
- Local amenities such as “King of Prussia Mall” (a shopping, dining, and hospitality mecca that includes virtually every high-end global retailer, the very finest restaurants, hotels and services), the Valley Forge National Historical Park, and Philadelphia’s Main Line are only minutes away.
How far is Berwyn, PA from Philadelphia?
- Only a 4-minute drive to the Berwyn Train Station: R5 Line goes directly to Philadelphia 30th Street Station (40-minute train ride)
- 50-minute car ride to Philadelphia
What County is Berwyn, PA in?
- Chester County, PA in Tredyffrin Township
Are there any tax advantages in Berwyn, PA?
- Tax Structure: There are business advantages of being located in Tredyffrin Township. Neighboring Upper Merion Township has a mercantile or business privilege tax of 0.0015 mills. For example, any business in a township with such a mercantile tax has to pay $1.50 per $1,000 of gross receipts and file annually a gross receipt tax. There is no Earned Income / Wage tax. There is no Per Capita Tax. Occupancy Tax is $10 annually per employee.
What are the best restaurants in Berwyn, PA?
- Black Powder Tavern
- Will’s and Brew’s Brewery Restaurant
- Berwyn Pizza
- Tia’s Mexican Restaurant
- Casey’s Pour House
- Berwyn Tavern
- La Cabra
- King of Prussia Mall:
If you are interested in leasing office space from us, we are here to help you with your next steps! Please see below for frequently asked questions relating to leasing an office space. To further learn more, please reach out directly to our head of leasing Taylor Young
How Much Office Space do I Need?
We have architects who can help you design an office space that meets your exact business requirements. Typically, they will ask you for the number of employees, number of offices, conference room, kitchenette, etc.. And then they will put together a proposed floor plan. Our architect is top notch – they will make the process super easy!
How much does it cost to lease out office space?
This will be determined by how long your company is able to commit to a lease, the amount of improvements the space needs.
How much does it cost to build out office space?
After the architect finalizes the floor plan, our in-house construction manager will price out the improvements.