1200 Atwater Drive is located in Malvern, PA – approximately twenty-five miles west of Philadelphia (+/- 50-minute drive). It’s location perks are unmatched. It is located next to the PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29, which places Atwater at the convergence of the region’s most important arteries (I-86, Route 29, Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue), and Route 202). It also is located in the Keystone Innovation Zone which affords economic incentives. Besides for its nearby location to all the major roadways, it has one of the most stunning Philadelphia suburban settings. It sits along an 80-acre spring-fed lake and has access to several walking/running paths, making it ideal for companies wishing to provide an outstanding and comfortable environment for their employees and visitors. The actual building has beautiful two-story open air lobbies, a recently renovated 24/7 micro-market, beautiful outdoor patio for seating (also great for company happy hours, outdoor meetings), 10’ clear height throughout, lockers/showers in restrooms, car-charging stations, and onsite property management. The property is also nearby to several restaurants, hotels, bars, gyms/fitness classes, etc. – see list below.
1200 Atwater Drive
- Recently renovated lobbies
- Recently renovated café with 24/7 micro-market that is restocked everyday with healthy breakfast, lunch, snack options
- Outdoor patio with seating
- Direct Access to walking paths
- Car-charging stations available
- Locker rooms and showers in restrooms
- 10 feet clear height throughout with generous windowlines
- Ready to move-in office space
- Office space available
Nearby Amenities/Location Perks
Located in the Keystone Innovation Zone, which affords economic incentives
Direct access to the PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29 places Atwater in the convergence of the regions’ most important arteries (I-76, Rt. 29, Rt. 30, Rt. 202)
Septa Bus 205 provides daily transportation to and from the Paoli train station stop to the main entrance of the Atwater corporate Center
For prospective tenants not familiar with Malvern, PA please see below questions we frequently receive.
- Malvern is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is twenty-five miles (40 km) west of Philadelphia. The population was 2,998 at the 2010 census. The borough is bordered by Paoli Pike on the south, Sugartown Road on the west, Willistown Township on the east, and East Whiteland Township on the north. It is south of US 30 and easily accessible to Route 202.
- 1200 Atwater Drive is Located in the Keystone Innovation Zone which affords economic incentives. It is also located next to the new PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29, which places Atwater at the convergence of the region’s most important arteries (I-76, Rt. 29, Rt. 30, Rt. 202)
- 50-minute car ride.
- 11-minute car ride to Malvern Train Station – 40-minute train ride to Philadelphia.
- Chester County, PA
- Company Favorites
- Great Valley School District
- Septa Bus 205 provides daily transportation to and from the Paoli train stop to the entrance of the Atwater Corporate Center.
- Cedar Hollow Inn Restaurant and Bar (4-minute drive)
- PJ Whelihan’s Pub and Restaurant (4-minute drive)
- Frank’s Pizza and Restaurant (4-minute drive)
- Wegman’s (9-minute drive)
- Wawa (1-mile walk/4-minute drive)
- Foxbar 29 Restaurant and Bar (5-minute drive)
- Residence Inn by Marriott/Philadelphia (3-mintue drive)
- Courtyard by Marriott/Philadelphia (5-minute drive)
- Desmond Hotel Malvern/a Double-Tree by Hilton (7-minute drive)
- Historic General Warren Inn (11-minute drive)
- Bulldoga Yoga (6-minute drive)
- Club Pilates (9-minute drive)
- Total Gym Fitness (9-minute drive)
- Planet Fitness (10-minute drive)
- Precision Kettlebells (10-minute drive)