1200 Atwater Drive is located in Malvern, PA – approximately twenty-five miles west of Philadelphia (+/- 50-minute drive). It’s location perks are unmatched. It is located next to the PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29, which places Atwater at the convergence of the region’s most important arteries (I-86, Route 29, Route 30 (Lancaster Avenue), and Route 202). It also is located in the Keystone Innovation Zone which affords economic incentives. Besides for its nearby location to all the major roadways, it has one of the most stunning Philadelphia suburban settings. It sits along an 80-acre spring-fed lake and has access to several walking/running paths, making it ideal for companies wishing to provide an outstanding and comfortable environment for their employees and visitors. The actual building has beautiful two-story open air lobbies, a recently renovated 24/7 micro-market, beautiful outdoor patio for seating (also great for company happy hours, outdoor meetings), 10’ clear height throughout, lockers/showers in restrooms, car-charging stations, and onsite property management. The property is also nearby to several restaurants, hotels, bars, gyms/fitness classes, etc. – see list below.
1200 Atwater Drive
Up to 27,622 SF of Space Available to Lease
- Recently renovated lobbies
- Recently renovated café with 24/7 micro-market that is restocked everyday with healthy breakfast, lunch, snack options
- Outdoor patio with seating
- Direct Access to walking paths
- Car-charging stations available
- Locker rooms and showers in restrooms
- 10 feet clear height throughout with generous windowlines
- Ready to move-in office space
- Office space available
Nearby Amenities/Location Perks
Located in the Keystone Innovation Zone, which affords economic incentives
Direct access to the PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29 places Atwater in the convergence of the regions’ most important arteries (I-76, Rt. 29, Rt. 30, Rt. 202)
Septa Bus 205 provides daily transportation to and from the Paoli train station stop to the main entrance of the Atwater corporate Center
For prospective tenants not familiar with Malvern, PA please see below questions we frequently receive.
Where is Malvern, PA?
- Malvern is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, United States. It is twenty-five miles (40 km) west of Philadelphia. The population was 2,998 at the 2010 census. The borough is bordered by Paoli Pike on the south, Sugartown Road on the west, Willistown Township on the east, and East Whiteland Township on the north. It is south of US 30 and easily accessible to Route 202.
- 1200 Atwater Drive is Located in the Keystone Innovation Zone which affords economic incentives. It is also located next to the new PA Turnpike EZ-Pass Interchange at Route 29, which places Atwater at the convergence of the region’s most important arteries (I-76, Rt. 29, Rt. 30, Rt. 202)
How far is Malvern, PA from Philadelphia, PA?
- 50-minute car ride.
- 11-minute car ride to Malvern Train Station – 40-minute train ride to Philadelphia.
What county is Malvern, PA in?
- Chester County, PA
What to do in Malvern, PA?
- Company Favorites
What school district is Malvern, PA in?
- Great Valley School District
Does a septa bus go to Malvern, PA?
- Septa Bus 205 provides daily transportation to and from the Paoli train stop to the entrance of the Atwater Corporate Center.
Best Restaurants and Bars in Malvern, PA?
- Cedar Hollow Inn Restaurant and Bar (4-minute drive)
- PJ Whelihan’s Pub and Restaurant (4-minute drive)
- Frank’s Pizza and Restaurant (4-minute drive)
- Wegman’s (9-minute drive)
- Wawa (1-mile walk/4-minute drive)
- Foxbar 29 Restaurant and Bar (5-minute drive)
Hotels near Malvern, PA?
- Residence Inn by Marriott/Philadelphia (3-mintue drive)
- Courtyard by Marriott/Philadelphia (5-minute drive)
- Desmond Hotel Malvern/a Double-Tree by Hilton (7-minute drive)
- Historic General Warren Inn (11-minute drive)
Fitness Centers in Malvern, PA?
- Bulldoga Yoga (6-minute drive)
- Club Pilates (9-minute drive)
- Total Gym Fitness (9-minute drive)
- Planet Fitness (10-minute drive)
- Precision Kettlebells (10-minute drive)
If you are interested in leasing office space from us, we are here to help you with your next steps! Please see below for frequently asked questions relating to leasing an office space. To further learn more, please reach out directly to our head of leasing Taylor Young
How Much Office Space do I Need?
We have architects who can help you design an office space that meets your exact business requirements. Typically, they will ask you for the number of employees, number of offices, conference room, kitchenette, etc.. And then they will put together a proposed floor plan. Our architect is top notch – they will make the process super easy!
How much does it cost to lease out office space?
This will be determined by how long your company is able to commit to a lease, the amount of improvements the space needs.
How much does it cost to build out office space?
After the architect finalizes the floor plan, our in-house construction manager will price out the improvements.