300 Four Falls Corporate Center sits on the banks of the Schuylkill River in West Conshohocken, PA and is considered one of the top office buildings in the Philadelphia suburbs. The views are nothing less than spectacular – our favorite view is around 3pm when the local high school students are practicing crew on the Schuylkill River. What separates this building from the other buildings in area are the onsite amenities: fitness center with locker rooms and showers, café, security guard, conference room center, patio overlooking river, walking distance to nearby popular restaurants (our favorite is Conshohocken Brewing company!), six levels of covered parking. Plus there is onsite property management and ownership so your needs are met within seconds!
West Conshohocken, PA
300 Four Falls
2,000 – 15,000 SF of available space to lease
- BRAND NEW SHARED CONFERENCE ROOM AND EXECUTIVE CENTER RECENTLY COMPLETED IN JANUARY 2022. This amenity is available to all tenants in the building at no cost
- Onsite professionally run fitness center with recently renovated locker rooms and showers
- Professionally run fitness center includes peloton bike & tread, personal trainers and group classes
- Café open daily 7am to 5pm
- Outdoor patio space with seating overlooking the Schuylkill River with spectacular views of Conshohocken
- Six (6) levels of covered parking
- Security Guard
- Car charging stations
- Onsite property management and ownership
- Looking for a small office for rent? We have an executive office center where we rent 1,000 SF offices – cost effective!
Nearby Amenities/Location Perks
For prospective tenants not familiar with Conshohocken, please see below questions our prospects frequently ask. We hope we can help!
What does Conshohocken mean?
- Conshohocken was “a derivative of the original name given the area by the Lenni Lenape Indians, “Gueno-Sheiki-Hacki-ing,” meaning “beautiful or peaceful valley.”
- Historically a large mill town and industrial and manufacturing center, after the decline of industry in recent years Conshohocken has developed into a center of riverfront commercial and residential development
- How much office space do I need? Our leasing agents and architects can help put together a floor plan to meet your exact requirements, at no cost! Contact us now to learn more.
Where is Conshohocken, PA?
- Located only 15 miles from downtown Philadelphia
- A five-minute walk from the SEPTA Manayunk / Norristown Regional Rail Line connecting passengers with Philadelphia’s 30th Street Amtrak Station (and all points beyond, including Wilmington, DE) to the east, as well as the suburbs to the west.
- A ten-minute walk from the famous Schuylkill River Trail which includes miles of biking/running/walking trails
- 30th Street Station is only a 20-minute car ride, enabling access to New York City in only 65 minutes and Washington, D.C. in only 90 minutes
- Convenient access to the Schuylkill Expressway (I-76), Blue Route (I-476), PA Turnpike (I-276), and PA Route 23
- 5-minute drive from the coveted Mainline
What to do in Conshohocken, PA?
Our building is a 5-minute walk to the Conshohocken Marriott
- Incredibly convenient for clients who need to stay close by.
- Plus they have a great restaurant which is perfect for business breakfast, lunch or dinner meetings.
Company Favorite :10-minute drive to the Conshohocken Brewing Company
- The Conshohocken Brewery Company is located right on the Schuylkill River Running/Biking Trail. It’s an old warehouse converted into a restaurant – a very cool industrial feel! Great spot to take a break on your run/walk/bike or to host a company happy hour.
- Bar Lucca
- Jasper’s Backyard
- Conshohocken Italian Bakery
- Edwards-Freeman Nut Company
- El Limon
- Feine Coffee
- Flanigan’s Boathouse
- Great American Pub
- Guppy’s Good Times
- Nudy’s Café
- Masterpiece Grill
- Southern Cross Kitchen
- Snap Pizza
- Sonte Rose Restaurant
- Tony and Joe’s Pizzeria
If you are interested in leasing office space from us, we are here to help you with your next steps! Please see below for frequently asked questions relating to leasing an office space. To further learn more, please reach out directly to our head of leasing Taylor Young
How Much Office Space do I Need?
We have architects who can help you design an office space that meets your exact business requirements. Typically, they will ask you for the number of employees, number of offices, conference room, kitchenette, etc.. And then they will put together a proposed floor plan. Our architect is top notch – they will make the process super easy!
How much does it cost to lease out office space?
This will be determined by how long your company is able to commit to a lease, the amount of improvements the space needs.
How much does it cost to build out office space?
After the architect finalizes the floor plan, our in-house construction manager will price out the improvements.